Summit Communications provides focused representation and comprehensive services for an extensive range of international clients. We will create a blueprint for an effective communications program. At Summit, we understand the media and know how to present a client's particular issue. Our strategy to disseminate information may include:
- News bulletins. Design, publish and distribute newsletters and bulletins that provide regular updates on client interests and issues.
- Issue Papers. Prepare background documents on specific issues or initiatives.
- Media Activities and News Analysis. Prepare op-ed pieces, feature articles, letters to the editor and other materials for publication. Create press kits and fact sheets. Monitor mainstream U.S. media outlets for news related to a client's concerns.
- Response Strategy. Design and implement strategies similar to crisis communications campaigns, to quickly respond to and counter adverse news stories.
- Interviews. Arrange one-on-one meetings with journalists; set up press conferences, journalist roundtables and Newsmaker events at the National Press Club.
- Foreign Press. Work with representatives of the major foreign media-in Washington and in their home countries-as the strategy dictates.