Client services include an active program of lobbying on Capitol Hill and at the highest levels of the Administration. Summit uses the services of former members of Congress and former officials of the Executive Branch to open doors and help present the client's case. Among the many government relations services we offer are:
- Making the case. Research and gather information and prepare arguments for written and oral presentations to each of the relevant audiences, be they Congress, the executive branch, media, etc.
- Counsel and Intelligence Gathering. Provide counsel on how Washington works and the current power structure. Monitor legislative actions and administrative rulings that affect the client's interests
- Meetings. Arrange meetings with Members of Congress and officials of the executive branch at the highest level and with the appropriate committees or departments.
- Delegations to the Client Country. Arrange for Members of Congress and staff to visit the client country; help set up meetings, brief and debrief the delegation.
- Hearings. Attend and report on hearings in Congress that cover a client's issues. Provide witnesses and help prepare their written and oral presentations. Prepare statements for debates on the floor of Congress and in congressional hearings.
- Enlist Support Groups. Obtain support from various business, labor, environmental and other interest groups, when appropriate.